I come in peace

bmw

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 6, 2015
Beast Lansing
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Travel bball team my middle son played on last year

Check out the hat (sorry for the size of the pic (and clarity). I'm not too good at this internet thingy

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Travel bball team my middle son played on last year

Check out the hat (sorry for the size of the pic (and clarity). I'm not too good at this internet thingy
I'll grade the logo work as an "A" ;-)

I must admit, it's been long enough I had to re-read to see why you were posting the pic. Glad you got it, though.

bmw

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 6, 2015
Beast Lansing

I'll grade the logo work as an "A" ;-)

I must admit, it's been long enough I had to re-read to see why you were posting the pic. Glad you got it, though.
Thanks Doc for you patience and your generous grade. Hope everyone likes the logo we used for our bball team

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
If anyone has questions about the fb team, I'll try my best to answer them
Looking back at the Nebraska game, it appears Sparty rushed for nearly their avg rushing qty, passed for way more than their avg passing qty, and scored slightly more than their avg score per game. I saw 1 turnover (an interception), while Nebraska gave up two interceptions. The game ended on a controversial call by the Zebras, but Sparty had the ball with a lead and less than 2 minutes to play. Stats don't always paint an accurate picture, but these stats point to a Sparty win. In your opinion, what was key for Nebraska winning that close game?

Last edited:

bmw

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 6, 2015
Beast Lansing
Can't remember the details exactly, but MSU had a dumb penalty on their last possession that stopped the clock and then on a 3rd and 5 (?), they tried running the ball instead of letting Cook throw the ball to pick up the first down (which would have then run out the clock).

The bigger issue was starting 2 true FR and a RS FR in the DB that game (due to injuries).

If I forgot, Merry Christmas to all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.