News Article: Derrick Henry SI Article

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Great read. Hate to think what would have happened if he had left. Just goes to show again that the process works. RTR

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Love to see him get recognition for his team first attitude. Looking at his high school rushing record, that's is almost 7 miles! Unbelievable.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Good read. What a humble and well grounded young man Henry is. His support system at home and in high school has much to be proud of, Alabama fans have much to be grateful for from him. He deserves the Heisman, he has earned it.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN
Seeing him arrive to the SECCG in a suit and tie tells me Derrick "gets it." You can tell he is not all about the flash that you see ad nauseum from most of today's players (recalling Fournette doing the Heisman pose last year as freshman and Watson doing the $cam Newton "dab" after a TD).

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
He's on Finebaum now.
Very impressive interview, in my opinion. The first time I heard him speak was after a game, He was excited and pumped up, talking a mile a minute. Since then, he has slowed down his speech, and comes across very well. His answers today were thoughtful and always humble. The better I get to know his personality, the bigger the fan I become.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.