Dazon Ingram Out for the Year with Broken Foot

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I forgot the Ingram was mainly playing the point. He seems more like a 2-guard to me but if starting with Obasohan, Ingram needs to be the point.

Bama has some decent talent when counting Ingram. I was thinking at least making the NIT. Rebounding (or lack of) is the big thorn and turnovers need to be reduced.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Actually the post we are all replying to mentioned "upper echelon" of the SEC, not the SEC title. I assume that would mean finishing 7th or higher in the league. I had no hopes of contending for the SEC title and even finishing higher than 10 (even with Dazon) was more optimistic than realistic.
This is basically what I meant. Right now, there are UK, TAMU, LSU, Fla, and possibly OM that should have the endurance to make the first group. However, Orlando and tonight's destroying of the offensive glass (where did THAT come from?) honestly has me thinking we have the potential to place towards the top of the middle group and possibly sneak into the NIT IF we have no more injuries and guys continue to improve. We sure as heck are better than 13th, and no one could've said that with confidence three weeks ago.

Athens-LA-Tide

All-SEC
Feb 6, 2001
Ptown, OR
www.urbagedesigns.com
At this point when Ingram went down I really thought we were done! Not that I was putting so much on Ingram, it's just you could see his value and the teams growth! Then he got hurt and out for the season! This team never packed it in losing him or anyone!!!

Im still impressed with Ingram! He still dresses Bama, sits on the bench every game and does give support to his teammates! He always seems in the game. Do yall feel like that too? Anyone know him? Is he a leader type? Or he is learning some leadership skills from the bench?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
At this point when Ingram went down I really thought we were done! Not that I was putting so much on Ingram, it's just you could see his value and the teams growth! Then he got hurt and out for the season! This team never packed it in losing him or anyone!!!

Im still impressed with Ingram! He still dresses Bama, sits on the bench every game and does give support to his teammates! He always seems in the game. Do yall feel like that too? Anyone know him? Is he a leader type? Or he is learning some leadership skills from the bench?
Honestly, I would've done same thing. I think it's a given for the most part. I don't think I have never seen a player not coming to the game just to support player/team. Some dress out, some don't. but I do agree that he has show some kind of leadership, but I thought coleman, Norris, Taylor and Hale have done great job supporting each other.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.