RollTide.com Alabama Football Announces Hiring of Jeremy Pruitt

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Like I said in other threads, Saban knows best so I'll defer to him. Glad we have a seamless transition here.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bamafan P.T.

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I like it. Now, if he's already on board and starting to work as I've read, it could definitely make playoff preparations a little awkward. Considering the news of how he met with Uga players , I can't see he and Kirby chumming it up after practice. But, I'm pretty sure CNS can handle it

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Excellent hire. There seems to be an undercurrent of doubt about Pruitt here... that coupled with some folks' obsession with seeing Mel promoted to DC are the type of ultra bizarre thinking we see here from time to time that makes me so glad TF members aren't in positions of power within Bama football. ;)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
So he is coming over immediately and we keep Smart for our playoff games. I like it. :) Saban probably has a plane ready for Jeremy today that will go to some recruit's house. Lol

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Pruitt out recruiting & Smart here coaching. I don't think we could have envisioned a better outcome than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
I do hope CJP spends this time on the recruiting trail and getting up to speed for 2016. He needs to leave the
2015 season in CKS capable hands. TWO (pun intended) many cooks can spoil the stew.

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
How does this work for the time being? Teams are limited in the number of on-field coaches. I'm unsure on the restrictions of which/how many coaches/staff can recruit. With Kirby still the DC, we have the same on-field coaches we had before JP came on board. Does JP fill some kind of support staff position while Kirby is still here?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.