Auburn released schedule for players while in B'ham

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Poor Barners had their one achievement advantage they had over Bama by having two Heisman winners to our one shattered tonight & now they can't say they've had more Heisman winners in Lee County..

Now the players that had a chance to come to Bama that chose auburn instead, can tour the Bryant Museum & catch one last glimpse of the campus, as they leave to play in the Birmingham Bowl & ponder why in the hell didn't I choose Bama where I would be playing for a chance of the NC..It's like pouring salt into an open wound..
Sullivan, Jackson, Newton. They still have us 3-2 in Heismans.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
God I do love it and Pat Dye is still with us to Cherish the moment. Oh you forgot to mention the team gets to see the Coach Bryant Statute at Legion Field included is a commemorative photo with the statue.

IIRC, that statue was relocated to outside of BDS...

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I guess they cancelled "Kayaking on the Cahaba" and the "Team Dance Off Competition at the Larry Langford Lounge".

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Seriously they do need to eat at the Little Donkey & then follow that up with some Steele City Pops. If youre going to Bham might as well make it worth it

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Is it true they also have a day trip scheduled to Dr. Moo's Fantastic Flea Market where each player will receive a free Quesadilla maker and anything they can steal off the back of this truck?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.