Robert Nkemdiche: drugs, suspended from bowl game...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Re: Robert Nkemdiche falls from 4th story window?

Its time for the NCAA to get real about the real stuff before this fake crap kills someone. We can go to NonSports if anyone wants to continue that discussion
You want the NCAA interfering more? Really? That organization should be disbanded, not asked to do more.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

You want the NCAA interfering more? Really? That organization should be disbanded, not asked to do more.
well that is clearly not going to happen anytime soon but no I want them interfearing less time to take Pot of the banned substance list. Hell, its legal in how many states now and there are more and more States that are on the cusp of legalization.

This really should go to non-sports soon, I'll stop

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

He will likely get the Randy Gregory or Shane Ray treatment and tumble down a few draft boards. At some point it will be risk vs reward, and a team will take him (I'll say 3rd round for now).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN

He will likely get the Randy Gregory or Shane Ray treatment and tumble down a few draft boards. At some point it will be risk vs reward, and a team will take him (I'll say 3rd round for now).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Somewhere, Jerry Jones agrees with you. He'd fit in well in big D.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Re: Seeing reports that Robert Nkemdiche fell out of a 4th floor window here in ATL

So, suspended for the bowl game? Oh, wait. Hugh Freeze is the coach. Never mind.
Hugh Freeze was on the radio yesterday saying he didn't know if RN would be able to play in their bowl game. He kind of glossed over the drug angle... I guess it's a small thing to him.
Sounds like Freeze has one standard for his players, and another for his 'Star Players'...

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Re: Seeing reports that Robert Nkemdiche fell out of a 4th floor window here in ATL

Hugh Freeze was on the radio yesterday saying he didn't know if RN would be able to play in their bowl game. He kind of glossed over the drug angle... I guess it's a small thing to him.
Sounds like Freeze has one standard for his players, and another for his 'Star Players'...
And that's exactly what I've heard has been the primary reason for the locker room issues at OPM this season.

And that's exactly what I've heard has been the primary reason for the locker room issues at OPM this season.
Good. You knew they'd lose games after they beat Bama this year which is sad because they have all that talent. Cupboard is about to be bare though.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

There's no way Nkemdiche (Robert) makes it out of the first round. Assuming he doesn't do anything else this stupid. Barring that, I think he'll still be a top 10 selection, but no way he falls out of the first.

Athens-LA-Tide

All-SEC
Feb 6, 2001
Ptown, OR
www.urbagedesigns.com

Dude is in a pretty good bit of trouble im guessing. In alot of ways Spice is a worse charge than pot! The new law was signed in 2012! -> "Under the new law, synthetic marijuana substances, commonly referred to as Spice or K2, are considered Schedule I drugs, making their possession and sale a crime punishable by up to 15 years in prison." http://jjie.org/georgia-governor-signs-law-making-synthetic-marijuana-illegal-state/

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004

Why would anyone use spice after your own brother did and is now still hospitalized after several weeks??? Denzel is now in a rehab hospital still recovering from this crap. I don't understand why these guys (not kids) do this. BTW, you can pass a drug test after doing spice, but not pot. That may be the real reason why Bob did this. SMH
None of us KNOW why he was on this stuff, but I feel safe in speculating that the effects are not the same on each person. And, the safety is not an aspect these kids are versed on nor thinking about when they smoke the stuff.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

Nkemdiche released this statement:

Freeze is right there with Jimbo, Urban,Gus and Les on this type of thing...let the payers decide if he should play or not...such garbage. I wish they would look at it as if it were the 2nd string punter smoking spice and jumping out a window...think the players would vote for him to play?

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

If you think of yourself as an humble person, you probably are not. If you think of yourself as a very spiritual person, you probably are not.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.