Robert Nkemdiche: drugs, suspended from bowl game...

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Re: Robert Nkemdiche falls from 4th story window?

No one can get Freeze's recruiting prowess. Ole Miss? Not exactly Ohio State, USC, Texas or Alabama. As of right now Ole Miss sits THIRD on 24/7 recruiting.
No one can get Freeze's recruiting prowess. Ole Miss? Not exactly Ohio State, USC, Texas or Alabama. As of right now Ole Miss sits THIRD on 24/7 recruiting.

Sorry, forgot the blue font :)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Everybody cheats - insofar that it's a big world and it is hard to stop all the hundred dollar handshakes and local booster good ol' boy deals - but Ole Miss is just getting a bit aggressive with it. The NCAA wants that pelt and have been snooping around for years, so they'll probably catch a small slip up and crucify them before long. It'll probably be along the lines of how SMU got busted, they'll finally swipe a national guy that a regional booster thought he had all but bought and paid for then get nailed.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

Some reports had him going through a double pane glass door or window before 'falling'. If that is true it sure doesn't seem like something induced by smoking pot.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL

Some reports had him going through a double pane glass door or window before 'falling'. If that is true it sure doesn't seem like something induced by smoking pot.
It was spice, just like his brother(who is still in a rehab hospital for it). Denzel may never play football again, because of the damage that spice did to him. Robert and his brother are both not very smart.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

Yeah, glad we whiffed on those two.
Rolando has had his own issues, but he did pretty good while he was at Alabama. I'm glad Alabama didn't get Winston because I'm not sure you can "fix" a rapist, but I'd like to think in particular with Clowney, that Nick Saban could have kept him in line during his time at Alabama.

Also, part of the problem for Robert probably has something to do with being around his brother... who obviously had his own issues.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Thought about the exit from the building. Saw reports that said he fell through a window, and then saw some that said he jumped through the window to walk on top of the wall.

If he broke a window, shouldn't he be charged with something instead of just the possession charge?

Rolando has had his own issues, but he did pretty good while he was at Alabama. I'm glad Alabama didn't get Winston because I'm not sure you can "fix" a rapist, but I'd like to think in particular with Clowney, that Nick Saban could have kept him in line during his time at Alabama.

Also, part of the problem for Robert probably has something to do with being around his brother... who obviously had his own issues.
Get the feeling Saban has a way to contain guys like Nkemdiche, Ro, Clowney, etc. while on campus.

mikelove

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2014
Get the feeling Saban has a way to contain guys like Nkemdiche, Ro, Clowney, etc. while on campus.

Yeah me too like when Julio came all I heard was is he is getto and a trouble maker but he turn out to be a real good guy. Even in the league he has stayed straight. Alot of that came from what Saban instilled in him.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

My neighbor's son finishes at Ole Miss in the Spring. Talked with him yesterday while I was doing yard work. The kid said it was pretty much known around campus that the brothers are big time pot heads and have been for years, even before high school.

Reminded me of what kids around here attending Auburn were saying about Michael Dyer in 2011.

Last edited:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA

My neighbor's son finishes at Ole Miss in the Spring. Talked with him yesterday while I was doing yard work. The said it was pretty much known around campus that the brothers are big time pot heads and have been for years, even before high school.

Reminded me of what kids around here attending Auburn were saying about Michael Dyer in 2011.
I would have bet on that. I would also bet the HC knew or did not want to know. You'd think a HC would keep his eyes and ears open, wouldn't you ..... unless you think he just does not care so long as you don't get caught.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

It was spice, just like his brother(who is still in a rehab hospital for it). Denzel may never play football again, because of the damage that spice did to him. Robert and his brother are both not very smart.
Is this fact or speculation?

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA

My neighbor's son finishes at Ole Miss in the Spring. Talked with him yesterday while I was doing yard work. The kid said it was pretty much known around campus that the brothers are big time pot heads and have been for years, even before high school.

I'm a teacher in Gwinnett County, and over the summer I got to talk to some teachers from the middle school that the Nkemdiche brothers went to, and what they said echoes this. They said that their attitudes from an early age were entitlement, and a sense that nothing bad could - or should - happen to them.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

Heard from some around town Ro was pretty much told, after a couple visits, if he went home to Decatur to not bother coming back. He just couldn't separate himself from previous lifestyle in the old stomping grounds. And it did bite him in the butt!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

The Houston Texans sure wasted a #1 Draft choice on Clowney and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$. I guess hindsight is lots better than foresight. I just wonder if the owner of the Texans hadn't been a USCe alumnus, if he would have gone for that choice. What they really needed was a decent QB.

Athens-LA-Tide

All-SEC
Feb 6, 2001
Ptown, OR
www.urbagedesigns.com

The Nkemdiche camp seems to be doing a great job of silencing the spice talk! It's a new day when an arrestie is fine with a marijuana charge, just not spice charges! A marijuana charge is nothing and should be seen as nothing more than breaking a rule (In my opinion I know that is another topic). But spice, that is different and they seem to know this. Georgia law is pretty specific on spice and it's not good.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.