Robert Nkemdiche: drugs, suspended from bowl game...

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Yeah me too like when Julio came all I heard was is he is getto and a trouble maker but he turn out to be a real good guy. Even in the league he has stayed straight. Alot of that came from what Saban instilled in him.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Wow. I know his high school coach and he says the exact opposite.

mikelove

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2014
I know his family and they'll tell you he didn't act that way as well. I don't know where Mikelove got his info, but that is wrong by a lot of estimation.
It's what I read somewhere twitter, forums or some where else but I never seen it. Think he is a great guy.

I see what you mean. I don't want you to think I am trying to attack you at all. I just know family and it's quite possible that they could even be wrong, but all idications say otherwise. I went to school and graduated with his cousin. We were very cool back in the day and I trust that what he said is accurate. My best friend got a chance to see first hand he even his said he had his head on straight.
It's what I read somewhere twitter, forums or some where else but I never seen it. Think he is a great guy.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
How's his brother Denzel doing? Is he still in hospital?
Pretty sure he was out, heard rumors floating around OM fans that he was rushed back to the hospital yesterday. Only rumors, no telling what's going on at this point.

Sad that these two incredibly talented dudes seem to be making bad choices over and over again. I don't want to unfairly blame anyone, but it was common knowledge around OM that these two were massive pot-heads - if the fans know, the coaches know...

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Pretty sure he was out, heard rumors floating around OM fans that he was rushed back to the hospital yesterday. Only rumors, no telling what's going on at this point.

Sad that these two incredibly talented dudes seem to be making bad choices over and over again. I don't want to unfairly blame anyone, but it was common knowledge around OM that these two were massive pot-heads - if the fans know, the coaches know...
I think the coaches knew as well and pretended they didn't know. Now the question must be asked, how did they pass their classes when they fall off buildings and such?

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

A news station in Jackson says one brother has, but doesn't know which. Most likely Denzel. Rumor mill and all that.

Pot won't put you in the hospital. The synthesized crap can.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
A news station in Jackson says one brother has, but doesn't know which. Most likely Denzel. Rumor mill and all that.

Some reporters are destroying this report on Twitter. That lede is blog-worthy, and that's it.

One of the Nkemdiche brothers was rushed to a hospital Monday, but Ole Miss officials will not say why or which brother.
Might want to find out from sources which brother it was. While they're at it, they might want to get some confirmation from the hospital.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Had a very good friend who was institutionalized because he had underlying issues and smoked too much pot. Had another friend's son go through the same thing. MJ is very dangerous if you have underlying psychiatric problems, and many young people have no idea what problems they have until this sort of thing happens. Both experienced severe episodes of paranoid schizophrenia.

I don't care wh does what drugs - none of my business - but the notion that pot is not dangerous is just wrong.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Marijuana is not inert, it depends a lot on the person consuming it like you pointed out. Then again, a Five Guys hamburger or a large Coke isn't bad in itself but it can become a problem when it becomes a centerpiece of your diet. The rise of synthesized marijuana has been far more problematic though. Apparently the highs are not analogous and far more prone to the psychedelic aspects you'd expect from other kinds of drugs. Marijuana has always been considered a mild psychedelic and that is certainly what the buyer expects. It doesn't seem uncommon that serious psychedelic experiences come from the synth stuff though. I'm sure it is frightening when they go in expecting a known, mild experience but instead get some white knuckle psychedelic episode.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Had a very good friend who was institutionalized because he had underlying issues and smoked too much pot. Had another friend's son go through the same thing. MJ is very dangerous if you have underlying psychiatric problems, and many young people have no idea what problems they have until this sort of thing happens. Both experienced severe episodes of paranoid schizophrenia.

I don't care wh does what drugs - none of my business - but the notion that pot is not dangerous is just wrong.
Didn't make myself clear. Synthetic cannabinoids can cause potentially fatal traumatic conditions in relatively low doses regardless of underlying physiological or psychological conditions.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Didn't make myself clear. Synthetic cannabinoids can cause potentially fatal traumatic conditions in relatively low doses regardless of underlying physiological or psychological conditions.
Is this really about 'synthetic cannabinoids' or trash that people are inaccurately calling 'synthetic cannabinoids'.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
IMO, anyone who takes drugs that they buy from the street, which is supplied by an endless chain of people who are willing to commit murder to make money, is an idiot. You buy and use street drugs, you have no idea what you are consuming. So many of these problems would disappear, or be reduced significantly, if these drugs were legalized.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.