Robert Nkemdiche: drugs, suspended from bowl game...

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
That won't sit well in NFL locker rooms that he is throwing his teammate under the bus after the fact. What's the point in bringing up Tunsil's name now??

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Should've came to Bama. Steel sharpens steel. He would be where Bosa is at. The flashes of dominance he showed would have assured him of the number one pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Ya know?

I'd lean towards these two being dumb college stoners than troubled youths but it is hard to discern the troubled from the stupid. Sometimes the two might be one in the same...stupidity just raining down troubles on you like these guys.
In the right place, it can be - ganga!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Reminds of the two stoners that recently called 911 and turned themselves into police because they became paranoid. They were carrying a large stash of pot into Idaho from Nevada. Unfortunately these two boneheads had been sampling the product way, way, way, too much.

They thought people in the cars around them on the highway were actually uncover police and DEA agents ready to "swoop in" and arrest them. They called 911 and asked the dispatcher to "call it off as they were ready to give up". The dispatcher was flabbergasted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/01/22/idaho-drug-smugglers-911_n_9052460.html

Just like Nkemdiche, a mind is a terrible thing to waste...

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
If I was an nfl coach or owner I wouldn't touch either of the nkemdiche bros. With a 10ft pole.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.