News Article: Michigan State's bottom-line mentality for Alabama: 'They're beatable'

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Because everyone acts like they ran us off the field and embarrassed us. People lump them in with Utah and Oklahoma, which is absurd.
I think that's primarily because OSU ran the ball so well -- they had 281 rushing yards and they're really the only team in the Saban era that has run the ball like that on Bama. It was definitely a close game. Up until the long Elliot run to go up 14 I thought Bama was going to take it.

I think that's primarily because OSU ran the ball so well -- they had 281 rushing yards and they're really the only team in the Saban era that has run the ball like that on Bama. It was definitely a close game. Up until the long Elliot run to go up 14 I thought Bama was going to take it.
Well, after Ragland went out with an injury (concussion) they did run the ball well. When Ragland went out, I knew we were done. The D is just too good this year.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Well, after Ragland went out with an injury (concussion) they did run the ball well. When Ragland went out, I knew we were done. The D is just too good this year.

If I remember correctly, Ragland went out and the very next play they hit a long touchdown run. Shaun Dion Hamilton got blocked by the tackle or tight end. I firmly believe that if Reggie Ragland would have still been in on that play, he defeats that block and stuffs that hole. I am pretty sure Hamilton just came in cold and not warmed up very much. It was a good play call on their part to attack where a new guy was playing.

If I remember correctly, Ragland went out and the very next play they hit a long touchdown run. Shaun Dion Hamilton got blocked by the tackle or tight end. I firmly believe that if Reggie Ragland would have still been in on that play, he defeats that block and stuffs that hole. I am pretty sure Hamilton just came in cold and not warmed up very much. It was a good play call on their part to attack where a new guy was playing.
That's exactly what happened. I strongly believe that play sealed it for Bama's end. He did play better towards the end of the game, but that one play killed it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.