Jerry Palm Showing Some Love to Alabama Hoops with Hist Most Recent Bracketology

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Might still be a bit early for tournament expectations, but I feel like we are moving faster than expected. Wichita State was down severely when we beat them, and Clemson is a middle of the road ACC team that is NIT at best. No doubt Notre Dame is a quality win, but I would need to see us beat Oregon before I'm ready to jump to tourney expectations. Good news is, no matter the outcome of this season, we are in great hands and moving in the right direction!

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Might still be a bit early for tournament expectations, but I feel like we are moving faster than expected. Wichita State was down severely when we beat them, and Clemson is a middle of the road ACC team that is NIT at best. No doubt Notre Dame is a quality win, but I would need to see us beat Oregon before I'm ready to jump to tourney expectations. Good news is, no matter the outcome of this season, we are in great hands and moving in the right direction!
Quality basketball being displayed. As the team gels and we get more talent, watch out!

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
He's got both Bama and Wake Forest in there. I must be dreaming!!!

Yes, I know it's early, but I'm loving this moment right here.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
I just love that we are finally winning road games. For years you could almost automatically put an L in the column for any game not played in Coleman or a neutral court.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
I would love for us to make the big dance, but until I see us in conference play, I will reserve judgment. Lets just be happy we are competitive and winning right now. If we are still in position for a NCAA bid in February, I'll get excited then. At least we are not talking about an utterly embarrassing loss right now. Usually we have played out way out of NCAA consideration by now.

Buckle up Bama!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I would love for us to make the big dance, but until I see us in conference play, I will reserve judgment. Lets just be happy we are competitive and winning right now. If we are still in position for a NCAA bid in February, I'll get excited then. At least we are not talking about an utterly embarrassing loss right now. Usually we have played out way out of NCAA consideration by now.

Buckle up Bama!
Saw a LSU fan make a comment about their early season struggles and hoping they get on a run in conference play to make the tournament.

If they do, they'll most likely find themselves in the same boat Alabama was in 2011 and 2013.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Saw a LSU fan make a comment about their early season struggles and hoping they get on a run in conference play to make the tournament.

If they do, they'll most likely find themselves in the same boat Alabama was in 2011 and 2013.
The one thing, at the moment, LSU has going for them is that none of their losses are that bad.

NC State, Marquette, Houston, and Charleston could all find themselves in the tournament. If they win out in the non-conference season, and end up at 20 wins they're in.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.