News Article: Peyton Manning Accused of Using PEDs

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I just deleted my post, because it's not worth it. Not you AJ, but some make it their life's cause to fight for guilty people like Peyton. Just like ARod, Lance Armstrong, Roger Clemmons, et al. pro players use drugs to make themselves bigger, faster, stronger. I just can't get over the people on here defending him. smh
Yep, I wish folks would just own it. If you did something you weren't suppose to do, just say "Yep, I did it." Andy Pettitte admitted using HGH to aid in his recovery. He owned it and his story died on the vine. Whether he used them beyond rehab is another thing all together. I personally don't have a problem if so-called HGH are used during rehab but that's not my call.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Al Jazeera reporter: Documentary not alleging Peyton Manning used HGH

An investigative reporter involved with the Al Jazeera documentary reportedly linking Peyton Manning to human growth hormone said Tuesday that no specific allegation has been made against the Denver Broncos quarterback.

"The only allegation in the program from Charlie Sly is that growth hormone was sent repeatedly from the [anti-aging clinic] Guyer [Institute] to Ashley Manning in Florida,'' Al Jazeera reporter Deborah Davies told Savannah Guthrie and Carson Daly on TODAY Tuesday. "We're not making the allegation against Peyton Manning."
Saw the interview live. Deborah Davies is full of crap if she wants to act like this is just to show Ashley Manning got some meds. They know what they were doing.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
The article has been proven false and some of you are still yelling guilty, that's crazy. No evidence needed, just pick someone and yell guilty. I feel really bad for anyone that ends up with some of you on their jury, they're doomed regardless of the evidence.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
The article has been proven false and some of you are still yelling guilty, that's crazy. No evidence needed, just pick someone and yell guilty. I feel really bad for anyone that ends up with some of you on their jury, they're doomed regardless of the evidence.
I dont think anything has been "proven" yet.

efd840

1st Team
Nov 23, 2009
I dont think anything has been "proven" yet.
There's a preponderance of the evidence that says the entire story is false.

The source they rely on recanted before the story was even published and he didn't even start working at the place until TWO YEARS after the alleged incidents occurred.

Those two facts alone pretty much destroy the story's credibility.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
There's a preponderance of the evidence that says the entire story is false.

The source they rely on recanted before the story was even published and he didn't even start working at the place until TWO YEARS after the alleged incidents occurred.

Those two facts alone pretty much destroy the story's credibility.
Actually, no evidence or facts have been presented, only innuendo and accusations. Evidence would be shipping receipts with names and dates or positive/negative test results or eye witnesses to consumption/use. So far, Peyton has proven that Al Jazeera picked the wrong PR machine to go up against. That is proven thus far.

He may be innocent and I hope he is but there is not one iota, much less anything resembling a preponderance of "evidence" in either direction. The only source is telling both sides of the story which only makes him a self-confirmed liar. Pick your side, okay ... but let's not pretend to know which of his stories is more accurate.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Wouldn't matter if they were accusing Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, and Lance Armstrong, all at the same time: it is Al-Jazeera. Might as well ask Pravda if Stalin was a really great guy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.