Anybody Heard from TommyMac?

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Tommy has not posted at all during the season and I just wondered if anyone has had any contact. I have sent him several PMs but each time it does not go through because his inbox is full. Thanks in advance.

BoscoOFD

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 28, 2010
Orange City, Fl
I worked with Tommy at the Orlando Fire Department for many years. I also messaged him earlier this year with no response and later with note his box was full. I no longer have his phone number but may be able to gain contact through the fire department.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I worked with Tommy at the Orlando Fire Department for many years. I also messaged him earlier this year with no response and later with note his box was full. I no longer have his phone number but may be able to gain contact through the fire department.
Looking forward to your update if you can make contact. I hope he is ok.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Hope you can find out and let us know. His health wasn't all that good...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.