Who Is Going To Dallas?

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
FYI, Rio Mambo has a shuttle that will take you to the stadium and pick you up (still have to walk a little but it's free). All you have to do is spend 20 bucks for food/beverages. The opener this year we stayed there for about 3 hours eating and watching football. Then they took us and picked us up, worked great!

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
2010 Cap 1 Bowl was very lopsided on the Crimson side. I had to make a choice so I opted for AZ this year - mainly because I already had vacation plans in Florida over New Years. Hopefully we make it and I will be cheering in the stands in Glendale week from Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birmingham 42

Feb 6, 2012
I'm already here...Bama fans are representing nicely!
Just had dinner and had some fun with some Michigan state fans...they were yelling , "go big green"....then we starting yelling "Roll Tide"
also had fun with some state fans staying in my hotel.
had a great talk with some guys that travel here every year to see the Cotton Bowl...neither were fans of either team...but they all said that we would destroy Michigan state...RTR!!!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Got the best seat in the house in my recliner.

Drive safely and Roll Tide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.