Breakfast with the Barn - Birmingham Bowl Edition

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Just had to share this from another board. I can't stop laughing.

"On a cold and gray Bummenhayum mornin'.. A poor little AU magnetic car decal is stolen, In the ghetto..."

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
If there's one thing that they don't need, it's another opponent they can't beat....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Then one day in desperation Will Muschamp breaks away.......
They "Steele" a Coach, trying to find a "Smart"
Another Poach....and yet another "fart"......

And the "Bo" cries......

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Just had to share this from another board. I can't stop laughing.

"On a cold and gray Bummenhayum mornin'.. A poor little AU magnetic car decal is stolen, In the ghetto..."
" and his Mamma Cries""" In the Ghetto

For you that dont recall the song its an Elvis song from the late 60's. google and sing along. In the Ghetto

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
And Gus decides to bring JJ in for a third and goal, which doesn't go well (just like all season). Barn settles for a FG. 3-0

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
lol.. wow, that was the most obvious fake punt i can recall. and memphis had no clue:biggrin:
Yeah; but Auburn ran a fake punt AND played two different QBs on that first drive and still only netted 3 points (basically playing like a heavy underdog). If Memphis scores a TD on it's first drive, I don't like Auburn's chances at all.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
it gets worse for the barn. espn has the annoying woman calling the game.

as few people as there are at this game it still doubles any UAB entire season attendance.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
Nice drive by Auburn. Not sure how many coaches are missing from Memphis besides the head coach; but they don't look well prepared.

But . . . they also fell down by two scores to Ole Miss in the first quarter as well; so who knows.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.