Game Thread: ****Bama vs. MSU - Cotton Bowl Pregame Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
In every picture this week, Alabama is Crimson while Sparty is in white. I take that to mean those are the jersey colors for the game.
IDK. I read somewhere earlier in the week that Saban was going to take the road whites, since we'd played so well in them on the road this year. I don't know whether that actually came from Saban or just speculation from some "journalist." Personally, I prefer the crimson...

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
IDK. I read somewhere earlier in the week that Saban was going to take the road whites, since we'd played so well in them on the road this year. I don't know whether that actually came from Saban or just speculation from some "journalist." Personally, I prefer the crimson...
Me too. I inherited my father`s phobia about our playing in white.

Last edited by a moderator:

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I noticed the game is on ESPN answer ESPN2. Anyone know why? Are there different announcers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Not really nervous for this one...probably since I am extremely busy today. I am sure butterflies will set in at kick off though.

Bubbaloo

1st Team
Dec 8, 2015
Pumped, Stoked, Fired up, and can't wait ! R. Foster, and D line on Defense , K. Drake and Jake to light Sparty up on the O. RTR !

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I just hope they lay off the non-stop commercials!
Forget about it; especially early in the game. I noticed in the Houston game today that after UH scored a touchdown, it was over 8 minutes before FSU took a snap from scrimmage. Extra point, commercials, kickoff with return, more commercials, back to the game...

Maybe if nobody scores.

Last edited:

CAgirl

Scout Team
Jan 17, 2007
Birmingham, AL
Roll Tide from Southern Cal! So excited! My son, who lives in Texas, and his entire family were able to go to the game. They're so thrilled and are all decked out in their Bama gear! My nephew is an alumni of Mich. State so I've been hearing from him a lot lately...can't wait to (ahem) silence him...

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Roll Tide and Aloha from Hawaii! it's 80 degrees and there is a 10 to 15 MPH breeze. Sitting by the pool drinking beer watching the Clem V OK game and getting ready for Bama!

Happy New Year Everybody,

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
A player tweeted the uniform for tonight: Crimson with white pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.