Game Thread: OU vs. Clemson...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
The Sooner's keeps trying to hit those long sideline passes that takes a perfect pass to complete & Mayfield isn't hitting them..I think their only shot is to start throwing shorter crossing patterns over the middle..

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Did anyone think this game was going to go like this?
I've been saying Clemson would win by 2-3 scores for the last two weeks. One of my close friends is an OU fan, so I spent some time really checking out the numbers before making my mind. He kinda felt I was likely correct.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I gotta say, I expected Clemson to be able to run but I suspected that OU would create more turnovers in the passing game. OU wasn't running well but they're pretty cooked with nary a healthy tailback going into the fourth quarter.

Officiating hasn't been very consistent on what constitutes DPI either.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I used to think a lot of Blackledge's commentary, but this "head turning" is getting old. It's not the NCAA rule and the call here was the DB kept hacking the receiver's arm down, preventing him from even reaching for the ball. Normally a good play when you're beat, but I think this one was overthrown, anyway...

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Does the OU band just get a free for all to play all constantly the whole game? SO annoying. Jeez, as bad as USCw.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.