Game Thread: Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. MSU...

Lassr4Bama

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Hazel Green, AL
Wow. what a performance. Never would have thought it would be 38-0. I predicted 27-17, I was way off and happy about it.
At least Henry should be rested for Clemson.

TraskiTideFan

1st Team
Apr 18, 2009
Savannah TN
After watching how OJ played tonight and some of the catches he made, I am kind of of the mind that Coach K. intentionally held some things back to keep it off film for any potential playoff run. This is just phenomenal to watch and will be even more so awesome if they pull off the big finish in Arizona.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
After watching how OJ played tonight and some of the catches he made, I am kind of of the mind that Coach K. intentionally held some things back to keep it off film for any potential playoff run. This is just phenomenal to watch and will be even more so awesome if they pull off the big finish in Arizona.
Maturation of Coker. The game is beginning to come to him. Hopefully consistency will shine upon him for next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Before anyone posts a picture or asks - yes Charlie Weis was at the game tonight. His son is on the Alabama staff as an analyst..

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
A shutout. What a great tribute to CKS. He really looks to be soaking up these last days with the Tide. Truly a class act....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.