Hey Cowherd!

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
Quit giving this man attention. This is exactly what he wants because is drives his ratings...
I would, but he brought Miss Terry into it, and that makes me want to kick him in his nether region...multiple times.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
He gets paid to talk about sports...I think speculating on how a husband and wife make family decisions cannot be thoroughly construed as a sports talk.

Just have to hum some hymns to myself to chase away the dark fantasies that all end violently.

Hopefully he doesn't venture into the topic ever again.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He used to be fond of Alabama and Saban because he was college roommates with Jim McElwain. Ratings are the only reason I can figure he does what he does now. He needs listeners and saying completely off the wall comments about Nick Saban apparently gets them.
That is the only reason...

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
He does the same antics and mockery of other coaches. He is getting paid $5 mil by Fox Sports to place himself above all, to have no respect for anyone, but he loses respect in the process. He is going overboard mocking these coaches imo. and it will catch up with. He will eventually permanently offend everyone. He has me with this one. He's out of control

Cowtur

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Cowherd is divorced so maybe he is not in the best position to lecture the Sabans on how marriage works.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Cowherd, Finebaum,Clay Travis and Jim Rome are all the same blowhards. They are all desperate for listeners to drive ratings. They are truly small little men.

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Tuned him out after he called the people of Alabama "tornado bait" ; despicable.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I think Coach Moore deserves at least a little credit. After all, he's the one that recruited her. :wink:
I would be the last to take one bit of credit from Mal. Anyone who would wait in his car for hours outside their house, at his age and not in good health, for their answer, while CNS was convinced by Mrs. Terry that it was OK to come to Bama, deserves all of the credit in the world. He was a man on a mission and he completed it...

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Cowherd is an idiot.... He spewed all that crap in the article and left himself a HUGE out. He said "Saban would leave in a heartbeat" if the right opportunity presented itself — say, with a franchise quarterback and control of personnel decisions."

What job fits that bill?

Miami - No
Cleveland - No
Indy - Taken (Possibly the only job that would've met the bill)
Eagles - No
Giants - maybe but, Eli is 35 (will be an 'old' 35 next year) and the Mara's are not going to give Nick control.
Tennessee - Maybe but, is Mariota really a top QB?
SF - No

Possibly will be open...

NOLA - Drew Brees is too old.
Detroit - Could they pay $10MM? Definitely has a QB and WR....

sabanball

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
High Cotton
Saw today at lunch where in his Fab 5 picks (or whatever the segment is called) he picked BAMA (-7) to win (and obviously cover the spread). Couldn't here what he was saying but saw the pick.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.