Good luck tide!

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
Well when we go down, we go down in flames. No excuses, got beat by a team playing better. Last year, we couldn't find our butts with both hands. So, chin up and get ready for next year.
Congratulations and Good Luck to my Tide friends.

BOOMER SOONER ROLL TIDE

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Well when we go down, we go down in flames. No excuses, got beat by a team playing better. Last year, we couldn't find our butts with both hands. So, chin up and get ready for next year.
Congratulations and Good Luck to my Tide friends.

BOOMER SOONER ROLL TIDE
"Said my boyfriend Earnie." :wink:

Seriously, I was hoping it was going to be OU against my Tide for that ugly NC trophy.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Thank you. Appreciate the good wishes, especially while you are hurting. You are a great example of class.
Hope we can meet again soon on the field. Good luck in the future.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks for the kind words WBS. Clemson played a heck of a second half.
No worries....Oklahoma will be back.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Congrats on a great season WBS. Unfortunately we both had early season losses that shouldn't have happened (Ole Miss and Texas). The Sooners will be back. Thanks for the support.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Thanks for the kind words WBS. Clemson played a heck of a second half.
No worries....Oklahoma will be back.
I've got to say, that of the other three teams in the Playoffs, your Sooners concerned me the most. I obviously did not give enough credit to the Clemson Tigers. I, like most everyone else, thought that the way your Sooners were playing, that it was going to be curtains for Clemson. Wow! I didn't see that coming. Good luck to your Sooners next year.

Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.