Roll call for Phoenix - Who's going? Eateries, game info, city info, etc.

2bseen

3rd Team
Nov 8, 2007
lake guntersville
I bought tickets in November section 119 after my brother won a drawing for face value tickets. Booked flight week before Christmas and saved a little on a gamble we would beat Msu.

scoretide

Suspended
Nov 26, 2010
Boaz, Alabama
leaving Monday, WILL BE GONE FOR 2 WEEKS OUT THERE, Order my tickets after we beat florida in Atlanta. Going to see a few spots when making the trip. Will be awesome. Roll tide !!!!!!!

Here is to a 24-20 win !!!!!!

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
My hubby and I are going!! Have been to every National Championship game since 1992 .. don't want to break the streak :)...
Cannot wait!
Roll Tide!

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
My wife and I are headed out Friday. Definitely on my bucket list. Reserved hotel room months ago. After I received notice that I was going to get tickets through Tide Pride, I bought plane tickets early believing that the Tide would beat MSU. First trip to a National Championship game. Great way to start 2016. I see that there is a lot going on over the weekend and on Monday at the Westgate Entertainment District near the stadium. http://www.westgateaz.com/weekender/ In fact, they will be showing the game on a big screen for those that are in the area but don't have tickets to the game. Roll Tide!

tide_will_roll

Suspended
Sep 5, 2015
You guys are making me jealous. I'm 28 and my dad and I have been Bama fans for life. Been to quite a few games but never a national championship. Can't wait for the day I make enough money to surprise him with tickets. Here's to hoping we make it to quite a few more so I have the opportunity. I have a feeling we will though. ROLL TIDE!

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I will be there too. Can't wait! I know everyone can't do it, but I save every year for the National Championship game. I book every February or so for my hotel, so it's cheaper and easy to cancel. Good luck to everyone getting there! I hope Alabama is well represented.

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
My son and I are going on the All Seasons Travel day charter. Gonna be grueling - out there right before the game, then straight back after - but no other way to do it with work and school conflicts. We'll probably get back to Birmingham at about sun-up but it will be well worth it to see NC 16!!

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
We're going. Flying to Vegas on Saturday morning. Hitting the strip on Saturday, Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon on Sunday, then on to Glendale Monday morning. Hoping to close it out with a bang Monday night.

Roll Tide Roll!

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
My brother & his wife are going (no kids). However, my wife & daughter used our travel savings to go on a mission trip to Africa for 3-weeks. I've only seen one Bama title live (1992) and was hoping to go, but it's Kind of hard to argue football over God.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I have been super fortunate to see the Tide Roll in Pasadena, New Orleans and Miami. Hopefully they can get the "W" in Phoenix in the Fiesta Bowl. That would make a nice display to have programs and ticket stubs from those four venues!

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
We'll be at the alumni tailgate which sounds like a lot of fun.

Two restaurants were going to and were highly recommended:
Sunday brunch - The Vig in Arcadia http://thevig.us/menus/arcadia-brunch-menu/ Supposed to be awesome food and fun environment
dinner - The Mission Old Town Scottsdale
http://www.themissionaz.com/the-mission.html

Uber is available in and around Phoenix so you may want to download the App before heading out. I use it all the time in Mobile and other cities and love it. Let's get a big Bama crowd for brunch at The Vig

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
My son and I are going on the All Seasons Travel day charter. Gonna be grueling - out there right before the game, then straight back after - but no other way to do it with work and school conflicts. We'll probably get back to Birmingham at about sun-up but it will be well worth it to see NC 16!!
If your goal is to see the game and watch the Tide Roll to 16 then this is the way to go. I always go and stay a few days, but from the fans I know that have done the game day charter they LOVE it. It requires no huge time commitment and is convenient. Even though it's expensive friends of mine say they save money this way. Since I fly for free it would never make sense for me. :)

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
My brother & his wife are going (no kids). However, my wife & daughter used our travel savings to go on a mission trip to Africa for 3-weeks. I've only seen one Bama title live (1992) and was hoping to go, but it's Kind of hard to argue football over God.
I agree, and I admire you. There will always be another title game right. :)

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
In-N-Out Burger
Address: 9585 W. Camelback Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85037
in Glendale area....

If you've never tried one - go get one. It's not what everyone says it is, but after, you can tell people you've had one....

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
The wife and I are going. Quick trip; in Sunday, out Tuesday, but that's OK. I go to Phoenix all the time on business, so my focus is the game. Thanks to those that have shared some places for food/drink. I'm always looking for something new.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.