Uniform color for the game with Clemson

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
I assume Alabama will be wearing white against Clemson, since the Tigers are ranked higher. Is that correct?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i like when we wear the road whites, especially in championship games where we are going up against front 7's that are expected to be strong against the run

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It's Clemson's choice on who wears white or home colors. Oregon decided to wear whites last year in the championship, but i think Nike only allowed 2 uniform options for each team and Oregon never wears a combination twice.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I love the white uniforms. Love seeing the grass stains on them. The only uniform I want to see clean is Coker's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I love the white uniforms. Love seeing the grass stains on them. The only uniform I want to see clean is Coker's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree. His biggest hits have been the way he decided to meet the turf, I hope he takes it easy on himself.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Since we are starting a uniform thread, how about a light grey helmet with Crimson numbers....

i kid....I kid...:tongue:
It's just about that time of year, uniform talk lol, and in that spirit will say that the Bama Gridiron Grey jacket that Kiffin and some of his staff wore is my next purchase. We have the best colors imo and uniforms. It's basic, but intimidating at the same time. Crimson is Blood Red.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I hope that Clemson wears ALL ORANGE so that our players know to hit anything on the field in that horrible color!

To Alabama's DEFENSE! If it's white, don't HIT him!
If it's/He's/she's in Orange, blast away but please don't TARGET!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.