The Bundy's are back in the news

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Hey, Ryan! I agree with you!

Ryan Bundy files a legal motion declaring himself an idiot.

I love all the sovereign citizen stupidity in there. Spell your name lowercase because then the law doesn't apply to you? Check. Plant a bunch of semicolons in there like they're magical wards against government tyranny? Check. Spell your name backwards? Check. Etc.
i was idiotically using lowercase before it was cool, i didn't realize that was a free pass. i'm going to go raise some hell now

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
i was idiotically using lowercase before it was cool, i didn't realize that was a free pass. i'm going to go raise some hell now
I'm not going to call you an idiot, but I do seem to recall a TF member from the past that used lowercase on everything including sentence structure. Maybe the SHIFT key on his keyboard was broken. Idk. But I never thought of him as cool or a rising star. Just lazy, which is why it didn't surprise me when he switched to Democrat.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
further proof of obama's tyrannical pursuit of white christian patriots
Wouldn't that more likely point toward the will of the people acting as a check against the US Government's incorrect applications of the law? It was a jury of 12 that found them not guilty of a charge posed by the government...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.