Pick the score: Alabama vs. Clemson NCG

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Earle, you nailed it. It's my own fault spending time on their boards, but I can't believe the level of arrogance and ignorance in their posters. Examples:
1. They need to build a larger trophy case (already)
2. Saban copied some of Dabo's coaching philosophies
3. Bama's D is no big deal
4. Bama will be gassed by beginning of 4th qtr
5. Henry is over-rated
6. It's 1,982 miles from Clemson to Glendale, matching the year they won their last NC; therefore are destined to win this one

There's more. I get they are confident and excited. They should be. It's clear it's a new experience for them, though. They've made it this far and they literally cannot conceive how they might lose this game. The lack of disrespect for Bama has me fired up like never before....
One of my other favorites is that our DL is "big, fat, and slow" and that they will be gassed and faking cramps by the 3rd and 4th qtr and won't be able to sub to keep fresh. Our largest lineman is Robinson and he leapt clean over LSU's line. They are entitled to whistle past the graveyard of course, but you would think they would at least use their eyeballs to see that is complete nonsense. They are gong to be in for a rude shock on Monday as a fanbase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'm getting more confident the closer it gets to the game. I think Henry is gonna have a big game and remind folks why he won the Heisman. We'll mismatch one of those bigger safeties on Ridley a few times and pop them over the top. Clemson is a tad fumble-prone, Watson seems to have a bad throw or two per game, and the punt return game has really become a dominant force over the last few games. I'm pretty confident we'll make one non-offensive touchdown.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
The only thing that worries me is the fluky play, like Chad Kelly's bizarro throw this year, giving them an ungodly amount of momentum. Since crap like that or the prayer at Jordan's Hair cannot be predicted no matter how good your analysis, I actually believe that we will handle this team without much difficulty. We saw much better defenses from Florida and Mich State. Watson has never seen a defense as fast and physical as ours is.

Bama 30
Clemson 13

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
The reason I think that it will be hard for Clemson is based on fastball team drawbacks. If they don't get first downs they will be in a LOT of trouble. The quick 3 and outs devastated every team Bama beat. It's also what could spring DH for a bigtime performance. Can't wait!

The reason I think that it will be hard for Clemson is based on fastball team drawbacks. If they don't get first downs they will be in a LOT of trouble. The quick 3 and outs devastated every team Bama beat. It's also what could spring DH for a bigtime performance. Can't wait!

Yep, it demoralizes defenses they can't rest because the offenses cannot get traction long enough to get those first downs.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

TampaTide813

Suspended
Dec 16, 2014
49-0
Bama Rolls

Henry - 200+ yds, 2 TDs
Drake - ~100 yds, 1 TD
Ridley - 100+ yds, 2 TDs
Jones - PR TD

Defense shuts them out and gets a pick six.

Dabo's post game quote: "At the end of the day, we didn't 'bring our own guts' to the natty."

Roll Tide Roll!!!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
49-0
Bama Rolls

Henry - 200+ yds, 2 TDs
Drake - ~100 yds, 1 TD
Ridley - 100+ yds, 2 TDs
Jones - PR TD

Defense shuts them out and gets a pick six.

Dabo's post game quote: "At the end of the day, we didn't 'bring our own guts' to the natty."

Roll Tide Roll!!!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
I will have what you are having. I like the score.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
35-14 Bama. Think this thing will go similar to the Florida game in the SEC Championship game and the Cotton Bowl.

We impose our will in the second half.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.