Pick the score: Alabama vs. Clemson NCG

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
We are officially one week away from the biggest game of the year. A chance at number 16. I think ours guys are focused and determined especially on the defensive side of the ball. I think it will be a good game, but we pull away in the second half. Clemson will score some points, but I think our defense holds them in check.

Bama wins 34-17

If we play like we did against Michigan State the other night, it will be a bigger margin than that. IMO.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I feel really good about this game. Our D is approaching 2011 levels and I just feel like we match up better with Clemson than we would have with OU.

Bama 38
Clemson 13

They'll get a TD late in the 4th when it won't matter.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Bama 28
Clemson 14

Clemson scores late, when Coach Saban tries to get some of the youngun's playing time.....Clemson makes it look somewhat respectable.....and Coach has something to scream about all Summer.....

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
I had a dream about this game and the final score was............

Alabama 41
Clemson 17

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm calling it--we do the impossible and shut out both teams in the playoffs. 42-0.
Does that mean that we beat Clemson 6 to 0 since we already got 38 against MSU?

If you are saying 42 to 0 against Clemson, I'd like to have what you had for breakfast. I do hope our D can shut them down. I hope after the game Mr. Watson is saying the same thing as MSU's Cook was saying. "They are _ _ ….. coming from everywhere!"

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Does that mean that we beat Clemson 6 to 0 since we already got 38 against MSU?

If you are saying 42 to 0 against Clemson, I'd like to have what you had for breakfast. I do hope our D can shut them down. I hope after the game Mr. Watson is saying the same thing as MSU's Cook was saying. "They are _ _ ….. coming from everywhere!"
No, 4-0. 2 safeties win it.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I don't think it will be close. I do respect what Clemson has done this year, but they are in no way prepared for the environment they'll face next week. They think they are, and they will talk a good game, but that's part of their problem. What I saw against Oklahoma was an arrogant team that likes to taunt the opponent and showboat for themselves. That crap won't work against Alabama. I think some of them will spout of something this week, could even be their HC, and it will be plastered everywhere in Alabama's weight rooms. We will be the favorite, and Clemson gets to play the underdog role, but we will actually be the ones entering the stadium feeling disrespected. Sick of hearing the media drone on and on about our inability to deal with "dual-threat" QBs, our defense will shut down Clemson's offense and render Watson completely ineffective. Henry shows back up in a big way and I think we actually go back to the ground and pound a little bit in this game.

41-7. I hope we shut them out, but I think they get a cheap score somewhere. Maybe a return. Maybe one misread on D. But we will methodically beat their brains in with Henry and Coker completes a couple of long passes. Roll Tide.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
The Clemson Tigers are humiliated because they are #1 and undefeated and are being disrespected because #2 is picked to beat #1! So, this motivates them to kick booty.

The Alabama Crimson Tide are being DISRESPECTED because they were the #2 team ranked in the National Championship Playoffs. The Crimson Tide is motivated to Kick-_____ and take names later because we're not #1, YET! Let's make Clemson wish that Oklahoma had beaten them so that they would not have to suffer in this game!

So, I could never/will never pick against Bama. So, ...

Alabama Crimson Tide - A Number greater than 20!
Clemson Tigers - A number less than the above number!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.