Arabic men commit sexual assault & pickpocket NYE in Cologne, Germany

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Apparently the whole "teach them not to rape" thing is not working so well.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Apparently the whole "teach them not to rape" thing is not working so well.
Yeah, that was in Sweden, not Germany. I guess the Germans "owe" it to their "guests" to educate them on how to act in their country. Maybe they can bring in some of those Swedish instructors. I think the Germans should go medieval on them, as that's all their going to understand anyway. Seemed to work previously in Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
They've about as amenable to western standards of conduct as aborigines from Oz, maybe less because of their culture...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
The Department of State has decided, for reasons it only knows, to designate Harrisonburg, Virginia as one of the refugee resettlement areas. Provincial, largely rural (biggest employers are turkey farms) and overwhelmingly Republican. They'll fit in great there.
A friend of mine who is an attorney in that town told me that one of the refugees, who speaks no English, took a box-cutter to an acquaintance for looking at his girlfriend. Cut his belly right open like a sack of beans.
Another Iraqi gentlemen, told his sixteen year old daughter to hang up the cell phone. When she didn't, he took a box-cutter to her, because, you know, how else are you suppose to deal with a disobedient daughter?
Of course, these two are going to cost the people of the Commonwealth a small mountain of money, but on the other hand, they will be filling Virginia's critical shortage of illiterate box-cutter wielding maniacs. We just don't have enough of those as things now stand.
And the non-English speaker was a "cultural adviser" to the 101st Airborne Division in Iraq, so he is claiming asylum because he "fought for the United States." "No," I would tell him, "you helped the US Army support your government. Go home, sir, and fight for your government and invoke its protection.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
The good news is if Hillary gets elected she will get a handle on problems like this that are related to the Islamic teachings - look at the job she did while Sec. of State! :rolleyes:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
There's a YouTube video of an interview with a bouncer in Cologne describing the attacks and concerns of the Germans. It's good information to see what's happening from an eye witness at ground zero. It gives you a good idea what we can expect here as well.

It's entitled "New years eve 2015, Immigrant riots in Cologne Germany - An eyewitness account"

It's a little over 3 minutes.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Their 'culture' (and I use that term loosely) is so different from ours, I cannot fathom why so many want to bring them here.
Simple. Future Democrat voters. Consequences be darned.
In the case of Europe, I believe Mark Steyn is correct. Europeans have made social safety net promises to their citizens and they need a growing population (a population pyramid, not a population column or a population inverted pyramid) to maintain the social safety net Ponzi scheme, so they need young people. Lots of young people. What region near Europe has lots of spare young people?
But they come with, shall we say, "cultural baggage."

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Simple. Future Democrat voters. Consequences be darned.
In the case of Europe, I believe Mark Steyn is correct. Europeans have made social safety net promises to their citizens and they need a growing population (a population pyramid, not a population column or a population inverted pyramid) to maintain the social safety net Ponzi scheme, so they need young people. Lots of young people. What region near Europe has lots of spare young people?
But they come with, shall we say, "cultural baggage."
Sounds vaguely familiar.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
A video has surfaced of a woman being dragged into a German subway by the savages. God only knows what happened, but I'm sure they weren't just checking her for ticks.

Correction. This was apparently in Egypt 4 years ago. Still...

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.