Jimmy Kimmel Live looking for Bama Students!

KimmelSearch

Jan 4, 2016
Hi everybody, my name is Jamie, I'm a producer for Jimmy Kimmel Live in LA.

We are looking for current Alabama students to participate in our show this Thursday night (1/7) - there will be a live battle against Clemson students.

https://twitter.com/JimmyKimmelLive/status/683693867254714368

You don't need to live in LA, you just need to be at your school residence and have a computer with webcam and high-speed internet. With that, you will be able to see/hear Jimmy and the competition.

Interested parties should email jimmykimmelsearch@gmail.com as soon as possible and I will respond with additional details. Please note that we'll need to test with candidates tomorrow evening (Tuesday, 1/5), also at your school residence, so if you're a local or find yourself in the area for winter break (which I believe is still going), this one is for you!

I will reply to everyone who's interested - and if you know anyone who could qualify and represent Bama with pride, please share this - would love to hear from them, too.

Thanks!

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
That's sad if they really have to resort to looking on message boards for students.I would think a big show like that would have better resources.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It - and he - are real. I can't guarantee that they're not looking for someone to make a fool of, so, if you look in a mirror and see Gomer Pyle, maybe you should pass... :D

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al
In similar fashion I just got an email from some attorney in another country that says Im the only surviving member of a oil baron and have billions waiting for me! :p

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
One girl from each school. They did a scavenger hunt. Ended up giving each girl a pair of tickets to the game. The Clemson chick talked some smack about Watson should have gotten the Heisman instead of Henry

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
One girl from each school. They did a scavenger hunt. Ended up giving each girl a pair of tickets to the game. The Clemson chick talked some smack about Watson should have gotten the Heisman instead of Henry
Hardly surprising, if you look at any of their boards...

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I know the perfect comebacks always come too late, but it would've been gold if she replied, "Well, anytime you want to see Watson's trophy, you're welcome to come down to Tuscaloosa to take a peek."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.