Lodging Available for Title Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkelley

Suspended
Jan 4, 2016
Hi Tide Fans!
I have a 1BR condo available in Scottsdale from Jan 9-12 if anyone is looking for reasonable and a great place to stay this coming weekend. It is at Scottsdale Golf Links Resort. This is a 4 star resort and this unit sleeps 4. A king size bed in the bedroom and comfortable sleeper sofa for 2. Full kitchen as well. Also a great golf course on the resort. I am renting it for $600 for the entire stay (all the 3 nights). If you are interested, please email me at dkelley@springgrove.org. Thanks, David Kelley

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
^ ^
First post . . . No idea if this is BamaNation approved . . Its sort of yucky when the Football forum gets used for profit without knowing the site is being supported.

Last edited:

dkelley

Suspended
Jan 4, 2016
^ ^
First post . . . No idea if this is BamaNation approved . . Its sort of yucky when the Football forum gets used for profit without knowing the site is being supported.
Well let me say unequivocally this is not being used for profit, and I take strong offense to that. I have well over that amount of money invested in and the maintenance fees along far exceed the rent being asked. I was simply trying to do a favor to potentially someone who was strapped for money or couldn't find a place to stay as it is getting booked up quickly.

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
Come on Bama579...the guy visits the board looking to rent out a place for Bama fans and this is how you treat him? Let the mods decide if his post is ok.

Thanks dkelley for stopping by. Your offer sounds really good. I've got a hotel lined up or I'd contact you. Good luck

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I'm closing the thread. TF doesn't allow solicitations on the site. If one of the administrators disagree with my assessment, they'll open the thread back up. That is also why I closed it instead of deleting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads