Official Visits From Now Until Signing Day

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Don`t know that it`s really possible, but a listing of scheduled visits (so far) would be both interesting and useful, IMHO. If there`s one out there, I don`t know where to find it. Thanks.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Don`t know that it`s really possible, but a listing of scheduled visits (so far) would be both interesting and useful, IMHO. If there`s one out there, I don`t know where to find it. Thanks.
From what I have been reading/gathering on 3 different sites: And these guys change with the wind.....and I'm no expert, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn express a long time ago. Maybe someone knows more about these guys as I only have a list and cant answer anything about them.

1/15
Moss TE NC
Jones WR LA
Blacklock DT TX
Gavin WR FL
Johnson OL FL
Jackson LB TX
Jones DB CA
Kongbo DE JUCO
Brown WR MS (?)

1/22
King DL JUCO
Banks DB GA
Jones DE MS
Moore OT OK
Richards WR FL
Dickerson OL NC
Asiasi TE CA
White RB LA
McCulloch LB TX
Wilson LB AL
Simmons DE MS
Vaughns WR CA
Warrior DB GA
Pennamon RB TX

Some commitments are scheduled too, but I didn't list them. I am sure it will change from day to day though. The 29th will be another recruiting weekend.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
From what I have been reading/gathering on 3 different sites: And these guys change with the wind.....and I'm no expert, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn express a long time ago. Maybe someone knows more about these guys as I only have a list and cant answer anything about them.

1/15
Moss TE NC
Jones WR LA
Blacklock DT TX
Gavin WR FL
Johnson OL FL
Jackson LB TX
Jones DB CA
Kongbo DE JUCO

1/22
King DL JUCO
Banks DB GA
Jones DE MS
Moore OT OK
Richards WR FL
Dickerson OL NC
Asiasi TE CA
White RB LA
McCulloch LB TX
Wilson LB AL
Simmons DE MS
Vaughns WR CA
Warrior DB GA
Pennamon RB TX

Some commitments are scheduled too, but I didn't list them. I am sure it will change from day to day though. The 29th will be another recruiting weekend.
Thanks blood, appreciate this tremendously.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I don't see AJ Brown on any of those lists. Has he already had his official? I know he said he comes to T-town all the time and may have decided not to take on OV. I really want this guy.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
I don't see AJ Brown on any of those lists. Has he already had his official? I know he said he comes to T-town all the time and may have decided not to take on OV. I really want this guy.
OK, had to do some digging....on one of his profiles, it states that AJ visits Bama on 15 January.

He visits Ole Myth on 22 Jan based on the same profile.

Top 4: MSU, OM, Bama, Cal ........... based on this profile. Some have said it is a MSU/Bama battle....but as stated, it is hard to get kids out of Mississippi.......I mean they have such traditionally big time winning programs like MSU, OM and Southern Miss in that state, so why not.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
OK, had to do some digging....on one of his profiles, it states that AJ visits Bama on 15 January.

He visits Ole Myth on 22 Jan based on the same profile.

Top 4: MSU, OM, Bama, Cal ........... based on this profile. Some have said it is a MSU/Bama battle....but as stated, it is hard to get kids out of Mississippi.......I mean they have such traditionally big time winning programs like MSU, OM and Southern Miss in that state, so why not.
If things go true to form,and I certainly hope they don`t, he`ll end up at OM. I can hear it now." AJ, you`re our next Treadway. You start from day 1".

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
If things go true to form,and I certainly hope they don`t, he`ll end up at OM. I can hear it now." AJ, you`re our next Treadway. You start from day 1".
Oh there is no doubt he has already been told he was starting next year by Freeze, and anyone else they are recruiting that is highly ranked.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
29 Jan

Ben Davis LB AL
Murphy DE AZ
Drake Davis WR LA (IMG FL) Just committed to LSU, so maybe not.

That is all I have found for the 29th.
I just saw a tweet from Ben Davis saying he just had a great in-home visit w/ Jeremy Pruitt and he has had a change of plans. He will now vistit on 1/22 instead of 1/29. It appears the 1/22 weekend is the big weekend and they wanted Ben to be there. Maybe he is one of the silent commits and we want him there to help recruit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.