Mel Tucker to UGA as DC

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Pruitt is a CB/Safety coach. Where would Mel coach? I don't think he really wants to coach ILB position. I'm somewhat confused to why would he take DC job at Georgia, I mean I know he wanted the DC job at alabama, but Mel was rumored to want to go back to NFL... the only way I can think of him taking DC job at Georgia is because No one really called him about DC job in NFL. I hate that we lose Tucker to Georgia, but We're in a good position with Pruitt. We just need to find ILB coach that can truly coach those guys up. I think we'll see hiring of ILB coach by next week.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I have no clue how Oakland's D, specifically the ILB performed this year. Any guesses as to Sal Sunseri being willing to come back to work for CNS?
Chance of that happening is nil. none. At this point, dont expect former coaches to come back to CNS for ILB job. I would think Saban wants young fresh coach who can probably do same as Luposi can. Another thing is, I wonder if Luposi will coach ILB and they promote someone within the support staff?

Rolltidegirl205

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2014
Georgia is going to be the Alabama of the SEC East. They're going to be a big attraction to recruits in the future.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.