National Championship Tickets are OUT - Roll Tide!

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Are we also going to get real cardboard tickets or just the etickets? I'm going to be pretty disappointed if I don't get a real ticket that I can frame with the other ones.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
yes it is[/

$450 is insane especially just to get you in the door. I wish I had $1,350 to spend. I didn't realized folks with lower TP points made the cut off. I have 236 TP points. Maybe when the game is on the east coast sometime. I can't see paying all of that money plus airfare and logging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Yes, the costs are out of hand. I read where even student tickets are several hundred dollars each. Not to mention travelling all the way to Phoenix and the game being on a weekday so you lose work time. I was lucky enough to go to Miami and it was an expensive trip. I'm very glad I went but not sure I'll make another one. Maybe New Orleans or Dallas. Or win the lottery.

CmdrThor

1st Team
Oct 29, 2008
Marietta, GA
I disagree that cost is out of hand. If they sold out (and they did) then they were priced appropriately. Some people are taking a bath this year now that StubHub has tickets below face value, but that is always the risk in buying tickets with the intention of reselling them.

CmdrThor

1st Team
Oct 29, 2008
Marietta, GA
They are going for $285 on stubhub
Sadly the 19 cheapest listings are all on the Alabama side. I think many Bama fans ordered tickets with the intention of reselling at a profit as all of our previous National Championship appearances have seen ticket prices go for 2x or more of face value. It seems more Clemson fans bought with the intention of actually going to the game. Plus it is more of a once in a lifetime possibility for them. That was our justification for spending big bucks to go to the Rose Bowl in 2009, but here we are in our 4th appearance in 7 years ...

JD95

All-American
Oct 18, 1999
Birmingham, AL
I'm in section 136 (lower corner), row 20. Face value for these is $550 each. My boss is just 4 sections over in section 132, and his are $650 each.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.