Transgender forced to remove prosthetic penis for inspection at airport

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
LOL! Good lord, you can't make up this stuff!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-prosthetic-penis-airport-security-check.html

Note to our new prosthetic penis man in the other thread, take it off before going through airport security and pack it in your luggage.

Just thought the picture was funny because of "Biosecurity" on the jacket.

How would you like to get felt up by someone with that on their jacket?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
This thread reminds me of George Carlin's observation:

"And I distinguish between maniacs and crazy people. A maniac will beat nine people to death with a steel dildo. A crazy person will beat nine people to death with a steel dildo, but he'll be wearing a Bugs Bunny suit at the time."

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
It was for safety reasons, just in case it was packed with gunpowder. Instead of lighting a shoe he lights his junk. Oh the image needs to leave my head. :biggrin2:

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I woke up this morning with a bad hangover and my penis was missing again. This happens all the time; it's detachable. This comes in handy a lot of the time; I can leave it home when it think it's gonna get me in trouble, or I can rent it out when I don't need it. But now and then I go to a party, get drunk, and the next morning, I can't, for the life of me, remember what I did with it. First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it , so I called up the place where the party was, they hadn't seen it either. I asked them to check the medicine cabinet, 'cause for some reason, I leave it there sometimes, but not this time. So I told them if it pops up to let me know. I called a few people who were at the party, but they were no help either.

I was starting to get desperate I really don't like being without my penis for too long, It makes me feel like less of a man, and I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.

After a few hours of searching the house, and calling everyone I could think of, I was starting to get very depressed, so I went to the Kiev and ate breakfast. Then as I walked down Second Avenue, towards St. Mark's Place, where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street, I saw my penis lying on a blanket next to a broken toaster oven-some guy was selling it! I had to buy it off him. He wanted 22 bucks, but I talked him down to 17. I took it home, washed it off, and put it back on. I was happy again: complete. People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached, but I don't know. Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ..., I like having a detachable penis.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
LOL! Good lord, you can't make up this stuff!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-prosthetic-penis-airport-security-check.html

Note to our new prosthetic penis man in the other thread, take it off before going through airport security and pack it in your luggage.

Just thought the picture was funny because of "Biosecurity" on the jacket.

How would you like to get felt up by someone with that on their jacket?
Can't believe nobody has asked this.
Is she hawt?
I mean, without her penis, that is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.