2016 Election - Trump: How Did Trump Really Win the Presidency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Re: Can Trump Really Win the Presidency?

Let me explain the obvious difference to some of you folks who don't seem to get it: it isn't that Hillary's Saudi thing doesn't matter, but she's not threatening to build a wall and ban an entire group of people as policy while simultaneously soliciting money. It's the same type goof as adultery while running on family values, far more hypocritical than just philandering.

And now that blowhard (okay, I mean the Republican one) is so unhinged I think he needs psychiatric help.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/john-kasich-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

So his solution to other politicians changing their minds is to bar them from office? This same nutbag changes his position every time he's asked s question. And to tie this together - why is a lying scumbag who said he was financing his own campaign (before he changed his mind on that one) asking ANYONE for money at all? Wasn't this the whole "I'm free of influence while all the others are bought and paid for?"

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

The only thing is that the more she is seen and heard from the lower her poll numbers go. It literally is a statistical reality. They've actually studied it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and yet she has been fairly prominent on the national stage for 20+ years and she is in (relatively good) position to be elected president. statistical reality indeed.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

I give 50-50 odds on Trump doing something so outrageously stupid before the convention that the whole campaign just implodes and the republicans have to scramble to find someone else to run. He's just that bad (and stupid).

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

I give 50-50 odds on Trump doing something so outrageously stupid before the convention that the whole campaign just implodes and the republicans have to scramble to find someone else to run. He's just that bad (and stupid).
it should be an interesting 19 days leading up to the cleveland steamer.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

it should be an interesting 19 days leading up to the cleveland steamer.
The fact that the location for this particular gop convention was picked long before the candidate was selected gives me pause to reconsider my ideas on the supernatural and concepts like kismet

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

The fact that the location for this particular gop convention was picked long before the candidate was selected gives me pause to reconsider my ideas on the supernatural and concepts like kismet
so this is like your road to damascus moment ;)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

50-50? I'll go 90-10.
His "fans" will forgive him anything, even congratulating the Scots - in Scotland - on voting to leave the EU when they voted almost 2-1 not to leave. And people want him as our "first diplomat." He stepped in it with that Scottish MP, when he (illegally) solicited her for a campaign donation...

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

The only thing that makes me a "fan" of Trump is Hillary Clinton and the democrat party.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

His "fans" will forgive him anything, even congratulating the Scots - in Scotland - on voting to leave the EU when they voted almost 2-1 not to leave. And people want him as our "first diplomat." He stepped in it with that Scottish MP, when he (illegally) solicited her for a campaign donation...
didn't see if it was mentioned in your link, but he has also solicited mp's in australia and iceland

TheAccountant

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2011
Birmingham

He should have just set up a charitable foundation to solicit those donations and let his wife run it. Amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.