2016 Election - Trump: How Did Trump Really Win the Presidency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Can Trump Really Win the Presidency?

And all this means he's a fine fellow, a "conservative," who should lead our nation? Gimme a break!
Yeah, that's what I said. Please. I'm one of the most critical of Trump that I know. His positions, if he has any, change more than the stock market after Brexit. He drive me batty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Re: Can Trump Really Win the Presidency?

So tell us Senator Sasse, how do you really feel about Trump?
"Sen. Sasse will not be attending the convention and will instead take his kids to watch some dumpster fires across the state, all of which enjoy more popularity than the current front-runners,” the Nebraska senator's spokesman said, according to The Hill.
:biggrin:

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Not trying to say anything positive about the premeditated attacks on innocent civilians, but we seem to be gaining some positive results. Trump is promoting taking the fight to them while Hulkary is stuck in politician mode. That is, she's talking a lot while saying nothing.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

Not trying to say anything positive about the premeditated attacks on innocent civilians, but we seem to be gaining some positive results. Trump is promoting taking the fight to them while Hulkary is stuck in politician mode. That is, she's talking a lot while saying nothing.
The only thing crooked Hillary will do is allow 500k+ Syrian refugees into the country so these kind of attacks happen here as well.

Last edited:

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

because this was a Syrian refuge attack? Oh wait
Ohh wait because that is exactly what she supports...I never said this particular incident was a Syrian refuge attack. Look it up some time.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I still can't shake the feeling he's going to bow out in order to hand it to Clinton.

Then again, he's so self-righteous, that might have been the original plan but now he's going to try to win it...

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

I still can't shake the feeling he's going to bow out in order to hand it to Clinton.

Then again, he's so self-righteous, that might have been the original plan but now he's going to try to win it...
To bow out at this point with virtually no one in line to take his place would be an act of utter stupidity. But since he's the last man standing, he may as well go for the gold.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com

What a constitutional mess there would be if he did it after the convention...I wonder what country he would flee to...

tidegrandpa

All-American

CA, you really think the guy spent over $ 50 mill of his money to 'bow out'?

Without him who else is gonna take her out. She has more cohones than the rest of the GOP combined. She had a lot easier row without Trump in it. If I'm wrong, I'll buy you a Ruth Chris dinner gift card the weekend after the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.