2016 Election - Trump: How Did Trump Really Win the Presidency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Re: Can Trump Really Win the Presidency?

in one poll. poll aggregators show hillary with a solid lead.

another cnn link from today

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump across the board in a new poll of battleground states.

According to Ballotpedia's battleground poll, Clinton leads Trump:
51% to 37% in Florida
45% to 41% in Iowa
50% to 33% in Michigan
48% to 38% in North Carolina
46% to 37% in Ohio
49% to 35% in Pennsylvania
45% to 38% in Virginia
they also mention the quinnipiac poll from your article at the end of the article.

This Quinnipiac poll is quite different from other recent surveys on the presidential race, showing a much tighter contest than others. Its field period overlaps with those of the Washington Post/ABC News and NBC News /Wall Street Journal polls released Sunday, both of which found Clinton significantly ahead of Trump.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

I don't think the polls mean a lot right now. Wait until after the conventions and the real campaigns start. And Trump starts using the teleprompter more.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

I don't think the polls mean a lot right now. Wait until after the conventions and the real campaigns start. And Trump starts using the teleprompter more.
Agree.

I also think whoever is picked as VP could be a real game changer for both candidates.

That's what I'm waiting for before declaring either one a favourite.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001

Agree that polls at this moment don't mean much. Wait til after a couple of head to head debates.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Agree that polls at this moment don't mean much. Wait til after a couple of head to head debates.
I think Trump should REFUSE to debate her with the following legitimate justification:
if she's talking, then she's lying.

So, he can just give plenty of speeches and not have to worry about listening to her cackle or lie.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

I think Trump should REFUSE to debate her with the following legitimate justification:

So, he can just give plenty of speeches and not have to worry about listening to her cackle or lie.
No the only chance he has is to debate her. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. Problem is, the light will be shining on him too. It's an all or nothing shot but it is the only shot he has.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham

No way he refuses to debate her. He'd get killed (and, rightfully so) for it by almost everybody but his most hard-core supporters.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007

I can just see Hillary stating that her intro and referring to it being a beautiful evening and all the Trump supporters running to look out the window to see if it's really dark. It would make a perfect SNL skit.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

OOPS! Another huge toe-stub. He's supposed to manage a country when he can't even manage a campaign?

LINK
It's all "the art of the deal," man!

This looks really stupid when you're running on xenophobia (fear of dudes named Xeno, esp if they're foreign).

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Meanwhile, James Dobson is reconsidering his earlier declaration of Trump as a Christian.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/james-dobson-backpedals-trump-conversion
Kinda tough when your friends say things like this:

The committee members seem to have their work cut out for them, given that Dobson called Trump “a baby Christian who doesn't have a clue about how believers think, talk and act.”

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

I want you to know I just took a poll and I lead both these stooges, 100-0-0, in a poll of one person with a margin of error of 33%.

My poll is as accurate as any others at this point but I'd advise the gamblers not to bet on me on the basis of this one poll.'

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

The only thing is that the more she is seen and heard from the lower her poll numbers go. It literally is a statistical reality. They've actually studied it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.