Game Thread: Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Clemson (National Championship Game)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
I can't take this. I'm almost 40 yrs old and my nerves are killing me. Will I ever be able to tell myself it is just a game and believe my own words?

My knowledgeable friends, please tell me I have nothing to worry about.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
ESPN just reported it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is irritating. Why has he been running his mouth all week!!! And why is this the first we're hearing of it. Sounds to me like reality is starting to sink in and they are setting themselves up for a good excuse when they lose!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Its game time deecision for him. I don't think he'll play. Smart bet is for him to sit out this game, because if he play, we'll go after him hard. we'll ride him ... and at some point it'll act up.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I can't take this. I'm almost 40 yrs old and my nerves are killing me. Will I ever be able to tell myself it is just a game and believe my own words?

My knowledgeable friends, please tell me I have nothing to worry about.

As for your nerves, brother, welcome to the club.

As for it being just a game, we are loyal, passionate fans.

Ergo, while life goes on regardless, it is more than just a game to us...

And for whether any of your knowledgeable friends can tell you that you have nothing to worry about, while I won't count myself amongst the knowledgeable, you sure won't hear me say that there's nothing to worry about.

For, as we all know, that's why they play they game...

RTR brother!

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Its game time deecision for him. I don't think he'll play. Smart bet is for him to sit out this game, because if he play, we'll go after him hard. we'll ride him ... and at some point it'll act up.
You know Kiffin will test it early and often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.