Game Thread: Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Clemson (National Championship Game)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
A little weird for a championship to be during a work week here at UA...but it actually helped take the focus off the game for me. Got some work done, surprisingly!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Brian Kelly still is hurt from our beat down. Lol
Not as hurt as the GTA he basically committed negligent homicide on by requiring him to go onto a shaky structure during a wind storm or the girl who committed suicide due to ND blocking all attempts to question Prince Shembo over her rape allegations.

I will never feel sorry for Kelly or Notre Dame.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
This is irritating. Why has he been running his mouth all week!!! And why is this the first we're hearing of it. Sounds to me like reality is starting to sink in and they are setting themselves up for a good excuse when they lose!
You can always come back that we don't have our number one receiver. Anyone remember Robert Foster? Ridleys the number 2!'[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
This is the first Saban championship game I didn't attend live.Im really regretting it but money is a factor after going to the Cotton Bowl and spending so much in past years.Ill say this,I won't miss another.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I am always nervous before a big game which most of the sec games. We were on edge all season and they met all challenges. Nervous but also confident. Roll Tide!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.