Game Thread: Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Clemson (National Championship Game)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Checking in from a late lunch. Been a REAL productive day at work. [emoji1]

Can't wait to kick this thing off. Tired of the talk and tired of the media picking apart every possible angle. Let's tee it up and knock out #16!!

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
Just trying to get through this (longest of all) day and get my Bama gear together, Roll Tide everyone, probably won't talk anymore till tomorrow morning. RTR

dirkg

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 12, 2014
www.facebook.com
Only 3 more hours of work til I can get in full game mode. Ready for the guys to strap on those lids and let our play do the talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Love Red Stripe, and many others. But it's always Guinness on Bama game day, and I ain't about to change today. :)
Sounds good...not stupersticious or anything myself but I did drink coffee from my lucky Bama mug and wearing my lucky Bama shirt today. I think I'll hit the Publix on the way home to pickup some Guinness myself. :wink:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Clemson reporter Aaron Brenner just tweeted:

I've been told the same as others, without much more confirmation than this: Mackensie Alexander might be limited or out with a hamstring.

4thGenBamaGrad

1st Team
Nov 4, 2007
Boca Raton, FL
Nothing more fun than "away" games when the home crowd has left the stadium. It could easily be 33% tonight based on what we have seen this weekend and today at Westgate. But our team has done ok even more hostile games this year, don't y'all think?

This bar, McFaddens decided to go all out for Bama--great spot for anyone out there looking for tailgating option.

Last edited:

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
By the way SIAP but my good friend and daughter who is at the game said the crowd is heavy Clemson -- 70-30. Is that possible??? I can't imagine.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
By the way SIAP but my good friend and daughter who is at the game said the crowd is heavy Clemson -- 70-30. Is that possible??? I can't imagine.

My guess is they either can't tell time, or they know it will be >30 years before they get another chance, and want to get their $'s worth. Take your pick. Both, if you like.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Wow, am hearing on Tide 99.1 and on twitter from @Aaron_Brenner - Clemson reporter, that their "shutdown" corner - Mackensie Alexander, may be limited, or possibly even out, due to a hamstring injury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.