Game Thread: Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Clemson (National Championship Game)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Man, it's gonna be a long day!

I'm anxious about the game. Clemson is good. But feeling this way kinda makes it more fun.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
45 degrees in Orlando this morning. We came here to escape from this cold weather.

Anyway, Roll Tide!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I feel very confident in our boys this year. I can not wait until kickoff.

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. I want to go to sleep so when I wake up it'll be game day, but I know I will just lay there, wide awake thinking about the game.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
Is that why I've been laying here since 5 a.m.?

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I heard a story on the radio yesterday (probably old news) that the team voted no pro scouting reports would be released to the team until after the game.
Yup, they released that a few days ago but it doesn't change how awesome things are when the team votes for that to help keep the focus. In a related story, Sweeney and Saban talked about petitioning the nfl to 1. Delay releasing the information until after the season is complete and 2. That the declare date for the draft should be delayed, especially since the draft is in May.

NCbamagirl

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 30, 2006
Was going to try and distract myself today by starting some spring cleaning, but instead have spent the last 2.5 hours on Tidefans. May have to rewatch the MSU game instead.

My 15yo daughter has finals this week and and was so happy to find out her easiest final is tomorrow morning. According to her, she can ace that final with no sleep. Makes me a proud mama to know she has her priorities in check. :smile:

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
It's a brisk 14 degrees here in St. Florian, also. (Raising a steaming cup of Kenyan AA) Here's to a scintillating victory this evening. La Chaim!... RTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.