Game Thread: Official Pre-Game Thread - Bama vs. Clemson (National Championship Game)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
Roll Tide! I usually dread Monday's at work but thankful to have something to keep my mind busy-- at least I hope I can concentrate on something other than this game! I'm sure I'll be visiting Tidefans all day long.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I can't wait! Went shopping and got the stuff to make the rotel dip for tomorrow! I see others use Maple sausage, since I had to go to a different store for it.

also, like I mentioned in the other thread. I loved hearing all the Roll Tides down at Disney world this past week. WE are everywhere. :)

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Something about this year feels different then the last two NC. I guess it's because we have gone so long without a NC. Maybe it's the playoff system, maybe not. All I know is I want this one so bad. This team is one of the all time great Alabama teams and they will prevail. I can't wait to see the Tide on the throne of college football again.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
We're on our way today. Waiting in Atlanta for connection to Phoenix. Far more Bama fans today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.