Ex-players on Sidelines, Practices

snake plissken

1st Team
Apr 13, 2011
Birmingham
I see alot of Saban's ex players on the sidelines at the games like Ingram. Anyone know if there are older players making the sidelines on these games? Would be cool to see Palmer, Copeland, Curry, Antonio L, Alexander, Biscuit, Hollingsworth, David Smith.......etc. Does Saban invite all football alumni or just his guys?

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I see alot of Saban's ex players on the sidelines at the games like Ingram. Anyone know if there are older players making the sidelines on these games? Would be cool to see Palmer, Copeland, Curry, Antonio L, Alexander, Biscuit, Hollingsworth, David Smith.......etc. Does Saban invite all football alumni or just his guys?
I know Antonio Langham is at the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake plissken

1st Team
Apr 13, 2011
Birmingham
You know David Palmer is just hanging around coaching ball in Ensley. Would be really cool to see him apart of one of these games. He was just so dynamic!

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Don't know about sideline or workouts, but I just saw a tweet with this list of former players to be there: James Carpenter, Landon Collins, Marcell Dareus, D.J. Fluker, rashad johnson, Julio Jones, C.J. Mosely, DeMeco Ryans, Carson Tinker, Ed Stinson, DeAndrew White, and Mark Ingram.

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK
I met Antonio Langham at the Wisconsin game. He was very cordial and took a picture with me. One of my favorite Bama moments.

U of A

3rd Team
Oct 16, 2011
Nashville TN 37211
Don't know about sideline or workouts, but I just saw a tweet with this list of former players to be there: James Carpenter, Landon Collins, Marcell Dareus, D.J. Fluker, rashad johnson, Julio Jones, C.J. Mosely, DeMeco Ryans, Carson Tinker, Ed Stinson, DeAndrew White, and Mark Ingram.
Saw that also...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Wow, that is quite the list. Love it

RTR!

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Simply seeing Tinkers' name in the list almost makes me misty. Doesn't seem like that awful day was almost 5 years ago.

Rooooooll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.