Bama Plays for NC Again; Meanwhile, the Narrative Down at Auburn

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Silly, simple Barners. $$$ and the refs on our side is the only way we are winning and amazingly this is really what they think.

Left out our players are all on steroids.

Last edited:

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
WOW! I never go to their boards so this is new to me. They are really obsessed. I've never seen the little brother syndrome infect so may people so deeply.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Well the barners at work aren't saying a thing. They know number 16 is on its way.
It always stinks being a Barner, but today has to be one of the worst days ever watching Big Brother be in the limelight again. And then, if they are honest, they know their program, in medical terms, is in "serious" condition. They could easily lose 3 of their first four games next year.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
In the third link there is something that is intresting, in the third post it mentions Saban and Kiffin meeting with Chip Kelly. Something could be going on with that. As far as I know (correct me if Im wrong) but neither Kiffin or Saban have any prior experience with Chip Kelly (besides something like a handshake maybe) It does make me wonder what thats all about.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Did Auburn make it home from the Birmingham Bowl? I know it's been a couple of weeks but those mopeds are slow!
Quadrupeds! Bovine quadrupeds - they're even slower...

Wasn't it Rowdy Yates who used to say, "Heads up their derrieres and moo 'em out!"

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
This is the same bunch of idiots that will talk all this crap about their Top 10 or Top 5 recruiting classes and then say we are cheating. Fact is they have an overpaid outmatched high school coach and an idiot for an AD PERIOD

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.