Offcial PostGame Thread - Bama vs. Clemson...

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I just watched Clemson's post game press conference and Watson talked about what he and Henry spoke about after the game. Watson said that he's going to link up with Henry during the offseason to train and learn from Henry. Watson said that Henry won a heisman and a national championship and that's what he was trying to do so he wanted to learn and work with somebody who had that success..
Maybe Henry can start by teaching him the correct order of importance for those two goals.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
What a game!

I think I've recovered.

That was a HEART STOPPER! I am amazed that we won the game with the kind of game Mr. Watson played.

So, to take off from another thread, the Crimson Tide (singular) played with a singular focus. The Tide played as ONE and WON!

I'm going to be working on a kind of DEFENSE in the off season to focus on keeping ONE player from making 11 look bad! Then, I will sell it or give it to Coach Saban. I did notice that the cameras were not focusing on Coach Smart like in prior games. Did he overwork those guys in preparation for the game?
Agreed. As Mrs. Reb put it, it was the college football version of "Rock 'em, Sock 'em Robots". :biggrin:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Only 234 days away [emoji16]

To the juniors who are considering the NFL, Coach Saban says, "Don't you want to play against USCw in September and the Barn in November and you do need that degree!"

That Sept. 10 VT vs UT game will have 150,000+, I believe.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
This team never gives up and always play as one. I have seen Alabama NC teams since 1978 and this one - IMO - is the best, hands down. I never thought I would see one better than the 1979 or 1992 teams and I just did. Wow, just wow.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.