Offcial PostGame Thread - Bama vs. Clemson...

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
My first thought was how do you do a painting on this game? So many massive game changing plays on offense and special teams. Defense got beat like a drum. Deshaun Watson is truly a Heisman level player. Can't say enough about Jake Coker taking control of this game when it was getting away from us. That 1st down run down in the red zone along with henry's one yard push into the end zone was the winning plays at the end.
How bout Drake stretched out parallel to the field with the ball touching the pylon....that might capture the struggle...but you're right, hard to pin it down to one

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Dabo was complaining because of one simple thing. He got caught flat footed.

Only thing he knew to do was complain.

I think Nick winked at him and said "You Mad?" from across the field.:biggrin:

mikelove

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2014
You know in years past in this game we were dominant not this one Clemson was a very good team we just wanted it more so proud of these guys. Roll Tide

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
TV announcer just said the same about the onside kick. Called it a pooch and said it did not bounce in front of the tee like most onside kicks are done. What a play. Hats off to coaches and staff.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
Wasn't expecting a shootout, Watson played an amazing game for Clemson.

But, what a great team win for Bama, we did what it took to beat a great opponent.
Onside kick, dialing up plays for OJ Howard, kick return for TD.

Much respect to Clemson, but there can only be one champ...the Crimson Tide.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
He doesn't understand the rules. They could have called a fair catch... but no Clemson players were there.
Dabo ran the same play against USC last year but had it negated because they did not give usc player chance to catch it. I imagine he knows the rule, was just trying to win.

My question is why he was allowed to get that much in the ref's face without a penalty.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.