Stats/Storylines the Have Gotten Lost in the Coverage from Last Night

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I saw a replay of the game yesterday while traveling, and I'd love to go back and rewatch at home. It was an ESPN production with Barrett Jones and Taj Boyd (sp?) as commentators with Joe Tessitore. It was a great way to watch. Anyone know what this was? Thanks!

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
the ref definitely said repeat 2nd down. im not sure if he mis-spoke or if they got an extra down.
Went back and looked for this. Around the 1:22 mark. The ref and the announcer miscalled the down but I think the right downs were played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I saw a replay of the game yesterday while traveling, and I'd love to go back and rewatch at home. It was an ESPN production with Barrett Jones and Taj Boyd (sp?) as commentators with Joe Tessitore. It was a great way to watch. Anyone know what this was? Thanks!
called the Homer Telecast acording to a quick google search

here is the first half

and the 2nd, enjoy

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
One of the greatest storylines of the season for me was the VAST improvement in special teams. From obvious liability to obvious strength.

Also, consider that early in the season the team had a turnover problem, averaging 2 per game for the first 6 games. After that the team averaged about 1/2 a turnover per game for the rest of the year. They had 5 turnovers in one game against Ole Miss but later committed only 5 turnovers in the final 9 games, including 1 in the SECCG and NONE in the playoffs. That's how you win championships. RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.