Why does any network pay Skip Brainless to talk on tv?

InsaneMustang

1st Team
Jul 30, 2001
You made your point by posting this thread. Because people talk about him. Like him or hate him, every time he's mentioned, it's good PR.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
You made your point by posting this thread. Because people talk about him. Like him or hate him, every time he's mentioned, it's good PR.
This.

Why do they let him on their station? He is AMAZING at his job. His business is to be as polarizing as possible, and that means he needs to be loved or hated.

He's proved he's one of the best at that, while not being as obnoxious as guys like Cowherd.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Skip Bayless has been around ESPN since the late 80's in some capacity. He was a reporter in Dallas who covered the Cowboys back in the days when I lived in Texas and was a Cowboys fan. (Back when Uncle Verne used to do Cowboys radio). He has a history of stirring controversy - even when he was a Cowboy's homer. Klatt I have never heard of until last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.