An Idea for honoring Coach Saban

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Personally, I'd like to see a better statue. All other coaches look dignified. Just me. We could rename the walk of champions to "the process". Just brainstorming when I need to be working
That's not going to happen anytime soon since Miss Terri approved the statue.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Coach Saban knows that his legacy will be immortalized. At the rate he's going, and the growth of the school. there will be an intersection of Bryant and Saban one day. Probably a stadium rename 15 years down the road. I hope we keep Mal in the mix, that guy set up the perfect environment for coach Saban to succeed, patiently revamping the infrastructure during the down the years. It was comical how many nationally did not know the difference in our ability to hire a coach on probation vs coming out of probation with blue skies. And we landed the best coach in the country.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
At some point in the future something a building or field or concession stand will be named for nick Saban. No need to rush into it right now. But it will happen.

Personally I say give him university Blvd. that way he runs parallel with Bryant drive through campus.
^^^This - nice Chop!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.