Question: Any word circulating on whether Kiffin will be returning or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Especially if Barnett performs to the level of speculation. That would tick off all the appropriate boxes...it will not only show that Kiffin can identify talent, but can woo it, harness it and then utilize it at the next level in the best way. I heard that UCLA QB Josh Rosen had a pretty decent true freshman season and is said to be extremely legit...I remember at Elite 11 when Blake Barnett toasted him and every other QB (including Ricky Town) in the nation. I agree with you. 1 more season with a decent conclusion and he will have proved enough.
I have been harsh of some of the quarterback scouting, for instance Bateman didn't really look that great in camps, but the exception by far is Barnett, for the reason's you stated. Looking better than Ricky Town was nice considering he was ours. Barnett has the potential to be the top QB in the conference and soon. He and Kiffin? The sky is the limit, even with some bumps. I am pumped!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Compromise from a 13 year old to 18 year old. Cam is 99.9% athlete, and once he gets heading in the right direction, well this season is testament. I do not like him, but he's good
Obviously good but also obviously the biggest "look at me" person on the planet. More than Lebron and that is saying a lot. The "act like you have been there" term has never existed in his world.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Compromise from a 13 year old to 18 year old. Cam is 99.9% athlete, and once he gets heading in the right direction, well this season is testament. I do not like him, but he's good
Not stating this for arguments sake.

I'll agree he's one of the most gifted athletes on the planet. But so was Bo Jackson. And I, like most, credit him as such as well as a very good person.

Obviously good but also obviously the biggest "look at me" person on the planet. More than Lebron and that is saying a lot. The "act like you have been there" term has never existed in his world.
Agreed. And that will be his downfall when he starts losing again. And he will. When the public starts questioning his dedication and/or ability he'll implode.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Just5 to let my feelings on Cam be known. I disfavor him so much, his antics, me'isms, that I can only watch him for a few minutes and then I will watch something else. He has elite of the elite God given talent but matched with selfishness, in your face and boisterousness. I cannot stand Cam, that is a fact. But, I think when he matures, he is not going anywhere for a long time. He is 100% disingenuous and I believe a little sociopath to boot. Top that!

His he a carefully crafted pr campaign to make him look the best, which many do. I think he is shallow on emotional intelligence.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I always go by the rule: What would I do? I know what I would do with my handpicked quarterback just waiting to be unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.