Question: Any word circulating on whether Kiffin will be returning or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
But Ian RapoportVerified account@RapSheet 9h9 hours ago
Chip Kelly's news conference is in 30 minutes, but wouldn't expect an OC announcement. His interview with Anthony Lynn is tomorrow

and Kiffin was out recruiting today.
Bet Kelly bumped into Kiffin during his short visit gauging his interest in the 49'ers OC position & Kiffin let him know really quickly that he was staying at Bama..So he could put up 50pts against USC in our season opener this coming season..Then Kelly left bout 30mins later..LOL

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Bet Kelly bumped into Kiffin during his short visit gauging his interest in the 49'ers OC position & Kiffin let him know really quickly that he was staying at Bama..So he could put up 50pts against USC in our season opener this coming season..Then Kelly left bout 30mins later..LOL
Wonder if we will get any sacks?................O-line coach is Bob Connelly aka Bucket step Bob

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
I must admit, I had not thought of this and it makes great sense

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Maybe the old Chipper was in Tuscaloosa to get some ideas from Coaches Saban and Kiffin :BigA:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Wonder if we will get any sacks?................O-line coach is Bob Connelly aka Bucket step Bob
HAHA..Talk about a blast from the past I just assume to forever escape my mind & thoughts..I wonder if ole Bucket Step Bob is still coaching..God help that schools QB if he is..Hope that QB has good medical insurance..I would put that in blue, but, I'm not kidding..

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
HAHA..Talk about a blast from the past I just assume to forever escape my mind & thoughts..I wonder if ole Bucket Step Bob is still coaching..God help that schools QB if he is..Hope that QB has good medical insurance..I would put that in blue, but, I'm not kidding..
Connelly was fired back in December by USC not long after Helton was named the Head Coach.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
The offense we saw this year will not be the same next year, and that's what makes us so dangerous because just when teams starts to figure us out, we change the offense around once again to fit the skillset of the Qbs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.