Question: Any word circulating on whether Kiffin will be returning or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Divorce sucks. Bad divorces suck more. Here's to a mutually agreeable separation and very little strain on their youngins. Praying for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Divorce sucks. Bad divorces suck more. Here's to a mutually agreeable separation and very little strain on their youngins. Praying for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have never understood the "lets make everyone as miserable as possible" attitudes. My ex and I even used the same lawyer, that's how much we wanted to get along for the child.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I have never understood the "lets make everyone as miserable as possible" attitudes. My ex and I even used the same lawyer, that's how much we wanted to get along for the child.
I think the attitudes are predicated on how it ends. Many different scenarios that give many different emotions.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Well, How're you going to keep them down on the farm (Tuscaloosa) after they've seen Paree (LA).
I really feel bad for CLK. I wish I had some words to take this kind of pain away, but I don't. Hang in there, Coach Kiffin.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Distance and other things...
Lane has never come across as a man that was fully committed to one woman. JMHO.

I know he loves his kids (impossible not too) but he's is in a position where girls are doing anything to get close with him.

He needs to remember the playboy image is not the same in Alabama as it is in LA Cali. I just hope he handles it in a mature way, that doesn't hurt his professional abilities.

After all we gave great leeway to a linebacker coach/recruiter who had a less than stellar reputation.

When my sister complains about her husbands faults (not for Unfaithfulness) , I just reminder her "he's only a man".

Sometimes a 30-40 year old man can act like a teenage girl.....eventually we usually grow out of it.

Speaking of my sister, she said back during the season only one man can save Kiffin, and that's Saban.
Of course both need to know whats expected. I'm going to hope it works out best for all involved. The kids are used to Lane being an absentee father due to his profession.

As they say, quality time trumps angry spiteful fighting that can happen when a couple are together that need a break from one another. They can still be close friends and parents. I've done it. My ex and I still love each other, and have both done things for each other that would have caused large arguments and hurt feelings when we were together. It's not uncommon for two adults to do whats right for the kids, and each other. I hope that happens here.

It also takes some time.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Knew about this about a year ago when a close family friend told me what was going on. Wasn't going to say anything about it here so this is not a surprise. Some of the comments here by folks who don't know the details are amusing.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Lane has never come across as a man that was fully committed to one woman. JMHO.

I know he loves his kids (impossible not too) but he's is in a position where girls are doing anything to get close with him.

He needs to remember the playboy image is not the same in Alabama as it is in LA Cali. I just hope he handles it in a mature way, that doesn't hurt his professional abilities.

After all we gave great leeway to a linebacker coach/recruiter who had a less than stellar reputation.

When my sister complains about her husbands faults (not for Unfaithfulness) , I just reminder her "he's only a man".

Sometimes a 30-40 year old man can act like a teenage girl.....eventually we usually grow out of it.

Speaking of my sister, she said back during the season only one man can save Kiffin, and that's Saban.
Of course both need to know whats expected. I'm going to hope it works out best for all involved. The kids are used to Lane being an absentee father due to his profession.

As they say, quality time trumps angry spiteful fighting that can happen when a couple are together that need a break from one another. They can still be close friends and parents. I've done it. My ex and I still love each other, and have both done things for each other that would have caused large arguments and hurt feelings when we were together. It's not uncommon for two adults to do whats right for the kids, and each other. I hope that happens here.

It also takes some time.
I'm sorry. Just because that happened to you doesn't mean that it happened to Lane Kiffin. Come on man!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Unless he was having an affair with Terry Saban, this should not disrupt things with the team. Unless he was having an affair with my wife, I really don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.